Prodyx’s entry level offering is the Productivity Assessment.
- This service includes the installation of Sensors for the entire company or individual departments
- Workstream collection for 30 - 60 days
- Analysis of the resultant workstream data set
- Compilation of an assessment report and productivity scorecards
The analysis establishes baseline metrics (productivity key performance indicators P-KPI's) for the organization, department, job function and individual employee. This enables a company to understand how its workforce performs computer related tasks and identifies opportunities to improve productivity. Analogous to vital signs used in healthcare, key productivity metrics (P-KPI’s) derived from these baseline metrics are a measure of the quantity and quality of work being performed. These metrics allow, among other things, ranking and comparison of worker and departmental productivity. The service is easy to deliver with a simple, non-disruptive installation that can be rapidly deployed to large numbers of computers.
- software application utilization
- internet/intranet activity
- email & messaging analysis
- work vs non-work analysis
- fatigue & efficiency metrics