Productivity KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are the measurements of an organization's vital signs and the core deliverables of the Prodyx service. The very first step is establishing baseline P-KPIs which will then enable the following standard analyses to be performed:
- productivity variance over time
- employee population rankings
- peer group comparisons
- by job function, by supervisor, by office location, by department manager, by divsion head
- workforce stability variance over time
Productivity Key Performance Indicators (P-KPIs) are delivered via email, text message alerts and desktop widgets as well as on-demand via a secure web portal.
The Prodyx service typically yields productivity gains of 5% to 20%.
Customers can immediately benefit from our standard P-KPI's or can engage Prodyx's assessment and consulting services to develop additional custom P-KPI's.
Prodyx provides a range of subscription based P-KPI services as well as speciality sensors offering application/task specific capabilities and interactive features.
- Productivity Assessment Service
- Productivity Scorecard Service
- Productivity Optimizer Service
- Specialty Sensors
Prodyx uses a monthly subscription pricing model based on service options and the number of employees being measured.