Prodyx has created a series of white papers that discuss how businesses can apply scientific measurements to manage their most complex and dynamic asset, the human-computer productivity unit.
- Productivity KPIs In an age of information, computer productivity is a key to the success of many companies. Ironically, what many companies do little of, is measure the productivity of their employees. Knowing what your people are doing when they are using their computers can help you more effectively manage your business
- Human Computer Metrics Knowing what your people are doing, how well they are doing this and when they use their computer can help you more effectively manage your business.
- Environment & Productivity Indoor climate conditions affect productivity. Understanding the nature of your indoor environment can help you better manage your facility and optimize employee performance.
- Performance Monitoring Work performance improves whenever you can measure work output, identify and resolve problems, and provide appropriate feedback for employees to improve their productivity.
- Privacy & Adware Employers want to be sure their employees are doing a good job but employees don't want their every sneeze or trip to the water cooler logged